Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Freelance!

So, just a quick post of some older artwork that I did on my own time, this summer I plan to do a lot more.  I start with this post with some digital artwork that was fun,


In the style of my favourite webcomic 'The Order of the Stick' by Rick Burlew, I made this avatar for the giantitp.com forums.  He's an NPC I created for the main campaign that I run.  For those that understand, he's an Epic-Level Dwarf Binder.  He's not a happy dwarf.


Gregor here was done even longer ago, you could say he was the first thing I ever composed in Photoshop, he started out as a doodled faee, and when I applied to George Brown for Game Development, my girlfriend taught me to colour and I filled him out.

--

And as always, more to come.






DM[F]R

No comments:

Post a Comment