Thursday, April 21, 2011

Animation


     Unfortunately, I don't have an AVI of my swimming lamp around, but this here is what we did for our midterm exam in our animation class.  It was a fun project, all we had to do was animate the lamp hitting the ball, but I had that done so fast I kept going on.  Looking back, my time probably would have been better spent refining the animation of it hitting that first ball, but what can I say?  It's just in me to break out of the constraints of most assignments; my disadvantage.  The teacher never much approved of my moving cameras, but I held onto them because I like the effect, something like looking out of a mirror, if that makes sense.

--

If I find more AVIs around I'll upload them, but for now, that's it for animation.  I should upload some stained glass soon...





DM[F]R

No comments:

Post a Comment