Monday, April 18, 2011

Bookends

To finish up posting on Photoshop 2 I'll post the my first and last project in that course,



As I've said before, I'm not much of a cartoonist, and I often put much to much detail into my creations.  In this cell-shading exercise, I can't say I was too successful.


Now this is a project that I was much more satisfied with.  I just finished it last night, we were to make a spaceship or land vehicle basically.  We have to model it in 3D, and then compose it in Photoshop.  I was moderately pleased with the outcome of mine.  It looks like a helmet that would land on your head so the tiny alien inside could control you...   Mhm.  It goes without saying I think that I based the design off a ladybeetle.

--

I think in the next post I'll put up some work I've done on my own time.  Also, I'll have to do a movie review at some point I do think.





DM[F]R


No comments:

Post a Comment